International students can join one of the School’s Departments by enrolling to an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree or by participating to a mobility experience as an exchange student.
Degree seeking student
If you are a student with a non-Italian qualification/degree and you want to apply for one of the Degree programs of the School’s Departments, follow instructions available at APPLY@UNITO or in the webpage Application for international students.
If you already applied to UniTO and you seek information before moving to Turin, check the Degree Seeking
If you are a student enrolled in an International University and you want to experience an exchange mobility at one of the School’s Departments, you can apply for:
a) Erasmus+ for studies program
- Contact the International office of your home University and check if it has signed an Erasmus+ agreement with the University of Turin.
- Information in UniTo Website
- European Commission website
c) International mobility
- Contact the International office of your home University and check if it has signed a student exchange agreement with the University of Turin.
Erasmus+ Master's Degree in Materials Science (Department of Chemistry)
The Master's Degree in Materials Science is a postgraduate programme of the Department of Chemistry delivered in English with a strong international student component through the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree network (Master in Materials Science for Energy Applications & Using Large Scale Facilities - MAMASELF).
Find more information about Master in Materials Science
Postgraduate degree programs in English
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
Department of Life Sciences and Systems Biology
- Materials Science
Department of Chemistry
- Stochastics and Data Science
Department of Mathematics "Giuseppe Peano"
PhD programs at UniTo
Check information about Ph.D. programs and opportunities at UniTo